Read all about it!
September 2017 Newsletter
Distinguished Reporter Visits JPA
Learn about former New York Times reporter, prizewinning journalist, and West Side native John Fountain's visit to JPA to learn and offer his perspective.
Latest Notes and News
- September JPA Notes & News
- August JPA Notes & News
- Read about Dr. Rob Siegel, JPA's New Clinical Director, here.
- Meet Marlita White and learn more about how she is working towards achieving health equity and reducing health inequities in our Chicago through Healthy Chicago 2.0.
- July JPA Notes & News
- June JPA Notes and News
- May JPA Notes and News
- Did you know that JPA’s clinical and research expertise reaches far beyond our office? Learn how our practitioners have helped the Chicago Child Advocacy Center improve its ability to respond to child sexual abuse reports.
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
- March JPA Notes and News
- New Trauma Legislation
- March-International Women's History Month: Jane Addams
- February JPA Notes and News
- January JPA Notes and News
- In Memoriam of David Wiercinski
- Childhood poverty can rob adults of psychological health
- December JPA Notes and News
- November JPA Notes and News