Prarthana Khullar, MS, LCSW
Prarthana Khullar is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has been with JPA since 2014. During her undergraduate education, Prarthana volunteered at a suicide prevention helpline, residential group home and as a college mentor at a local middle school. Prior to completing her graduate studies in Chicago, Prarthana worked at a community mental health clinic.
While at Loyola University, Prarthana interned at JPA where she received extensive psychodynamic training. She joined JPA’s clinical team shortly after graduation as a Staff Therapist in the award-winning Building Bridges to North Lawndale (BBNL) program. In addition to providing child and family therapy, small therapeutic groups and classroom interventions, Prarthana expertly provides consultations to families, teachers and administrators at LEARN Romano-Butler school. Prarthana is committed to providing relationship-based, culturally-sensitive, client-centered therapeutic services to children and families.
- BA, Psychology, English Literature and Sociology, Christ College, Bangalore, India
- BA, Psychology, University of Illinois-Springfield
- MS, Child Development, Erikson Institute Chicago
- MSW, Loyola University Chicago
Areas of Specialty:
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Child Development
- Family concerns
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)