Audra L. Bowie, MS, LCPC
Audra Bowie is a licensed clinical professional counselor trained in Psychodynamic Psychoanalysis whose clinical expertise centers on strengthening family relationships. Audra was born and raised in Chicago and has provided clinical treatment and assessments for children and adolescents in Chicago over her long career. Audra has provided research support for the University of Chicago’s Unit for Child Psychiatry Research and Development and has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in psychology and child and adolescent psychotherapy. Audra joined JPA’s team in 2014.
- BA, Psychology, Eastern Illinois University
- MS, Education and Counseling Psychology, Eastern Illinois University
- Certificate, Child Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis
Areas of Specialty:
- Child and adolescent trauma
- Learning disabilities and impact on the developing self